Sunday, August 06, 2006

The NCLEX Report


The NCLEX. What can I say? The sound of it in the ears of nursing students and nurses connotates fear and anxiety. I failed it twice! But I will not give up. On August 21st, by the will of Allah, I will pass the exam. No more fooling around waisting time, no more neglegting prayers, no more "hanging out with friends." Its time to take this seriously. My motivation is Allah. To the muslimeens reading this, make du'a for me and may Allah help me succeed and forgive me of my procrastination in the past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen! May Allah grant you felicity of the heart, and strength and patience. Ameen. You will be successful Insh'Allah. Ameen.

Allah emanat ol,
(May Allah keep you safe)

- Haidar Ali

8/17/06, 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home