Monday, November 07, 2005

Civilization IV



I hate that game... no, not because its boring. ITS CAUSE I SPENT 13 HOURS STRAIGHT PLAYING THAT GAME (6pm-7am)!!! THen I took a 4 hour nap, woke up, and played AGAIN! I skipped lunch! Its like crack for computer gaming geeks. The game feeds off my ego and thirst for power. The feeling I get when I destroy and plunder a city and town and eventually ANNHILATE neighboring countries feels good; I especially like it when my enemy's leader tries to talk me out from destroying his nation; "Let us STOP this bloodshed." My answer is: "Hell NO...BURN BABY BURN" !!! Oh G-d, please send me a girlfriend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anns said...

THat's what I got from playing Civ III... I started playing at around 10pm and when I looked at my watch, it was 7am already!

And that's why I don't want to get Civ IV yet! Is it true they have religions already?

11/17/05, 12:32 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

Dude, I played CivIII for around 13 hours too. But I had a girlfriend.

Non sequitur my fellow Civvie. ;)

11/17/05, 12:54 AM  
Blogger Tomas said...

re: anna

Yeah! They got religion.. you can send missionaries and convert other civilization. It makes better relations that way. I found it better to just adopt ALL the religions. Other than that, I think religion plays a small role throughout the game. I found myself trying to defend my borders.

11/20/05, 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home