I hate MySpace
Only idiots with no lives go there... thats why I cancelled it, I found myself wasting precious time of my life browsing in friends myspace pages. I really dont give damn about anyone else right now except myself and family. Real friends call on the phone and meet up with you in the real world.
Also, people leave stupid comments: "Hey, you coming to the bonfire!?" Why couldnt you just send me a message? Do you really have to make my comment section LONG with your dumb moving gif images and movies!? And when I do erase them, they get offended.
I HAVE never met up with a hottie in MySpace! Most of the hot women there are taken or act as if they're the SH*T because they have 300+ (Yes, if you have more than 300+ friends, you are considered a certified myspace whore!).
Cancelled my 2 memberships; I had one for my dog. G-D im a loser!!!
From: urbandictionary.com
MYSPACE-
Also, people leave stupid comments: "Hey, you coming to the bonfire!?" Why couldnt you just send me a message? Do you really have to make my comment section LONG with your dumb moving gif images and movies!? And when I do erase them, they get offended.
I HAVE never met up with a hottie in MySpace! Most of the hot women there are taken or act as if they're the SH*T because they have 300+ (Yes, if you have more than 300+ friends, you are considered a certified myspace whore!).
Cancelled my 2 memberships; I had one for my dog. G-D im a loser!!!
From: urbandictionary.com
MYSPACE-
a place where everyone looks better than they are in person due to the following
1. camera angles that don't show thier fatness and small boobs
2. photoshop and high contrast pics that don't show their pimples and uglyness.
a place for scene kids who think my chemical romance and fall out boy are the best music ever.
also the most addictive site ever. you can spend hours upon end fixing you myspace to look pretty, or just crying on the bullitens to get pictures on ur ugly picture.
1. camera angles that don't show thier fatness and small boobs
2. photoshop and high contrast pics that don't show their pimples and uglyness.
a place for scene kids who think my chemical romance and fall out boy are the best music ever.
also the most addictive site ever. you can spend hours upon end fixing you myspace to look pretty, or just crying on the bullitens to get pictures on ur ugly picture.
OMFG myspace is so awsome. i got like 50 comments on that picture cuz i'm so beautiful.


4 Comments:
Tomas---heads up: delete the SPAM by "anonymous".
I really enjoyed reading your blog. I worked at a hospital for three years in L&D. I think that Nurses are truly defining the medical experience for a lot of patients today. I really think it's cool that you are going to be one. What area do you plan to practice in? Are you already employed or are you considering some options? I wish you well!
Dont get mad trish, i wasnt talking about you.
i was just kidding. cuz i know you're a myspace luvr in deNIAL!!
-t
You're very FRANK! I hope you're so smart like Einstein and handsome like Tom Cruise. Ahahhaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home