My first post

Today is my graduation day; Receiving an associates degree in nursing. Ill be a male nurse... someone I never dreamed of being when I was a child. I always thought I was going to be a taxi driver or mail man. Honestly, when I was a child, being in the medical field was the least of my career choices. Then maturity, along with discipline and wisdom gave me the discernment of what mattered most in this world; G-d, helping others physically and emotionaly, and adequtely support self and family.
I want this graduation ceremony to celebrate my transformation; not only academically, but my life as a whole. I want to be better than i was yesterday. I want to discard the distractions and time wasters. I want to live life spiritually and not carnally. I want to be proud of what I have and yet be humble at the same time. Change for the better can happen anytime in life, not just in youth. Its never too late to achieve your goals.
-Thanks to the Lord.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home