Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Whoa, im shrinking!

Shrinking around the waist! Ive been going to the gym almost every day running, swimming and doing situps. Is paying off with the loss of fat.. not much on the weight because of I bulked up on muscle mass on the legs arms and shoulers. Swimming and running is my main workout activities because it combines an intense cardio and muscular workout. Im not into looking like a frog or an arnold szwartazeneggar(sp?). My main concern is to lower my blood pressure because of my chronic, yet subtle, hypertension ive had since I was 13! Its time for a change, and along with excersize and diet, I have to implement a controlled diet; decreasing sodium intake, decreasing fats, decrease alcohol, refraining from redmeat and pork, and consuming only skinless poultry and fish. Loosing wieght needs to have motivation, my motivation is anger, stress and jealousy! Compliment those with heavy metal rock, reggae or rap( reggae and rap is very good to run with because of its steady beat). Ill update on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home